San Clemente Countertops
Installing countertops can add a touch of elegance and class to your surfaces. Sometimes you can opt for doing it on your own way but it will be very rigorous because the steps involved require a lot of skill. Therefore, the chances of committing errors are more likely to occur. It is advisable to contact a skilled professional from San Clemente Concrete Pros, who will not only advise you on a range of countertops in San Clemente but also install to meet your desired taste.
Call us at (949) 541-2077 for free quotes.
Leading Countertop Contractors
The following are some of the countertops options that you can adopt for your applications:
If you are searching for a versatile, customizable, and highly durable countertop, then look no further than concrete countertops. They are beautiful and their versatility suits them both outdoors and indoors. They match beauty and functionality. In maintaining them, apply a sealer to prevent stains and water absorption. Also, clean them using a cleaner that is pH neutral that will not wear the sealer away.
Concrete countertops can be used in many applications such as kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, and bars.
Advantages of Concrete Countertops
- Customizability: You can customize it to look like wood or marble. The available finishes and textures can match any design. Custom features can also be cast into the counter such as cutting boards, trivets, and drainboards.
- Durability: The addition of glass fiber reinforcement to the mix makes the countertop lightweight and very strong thus it will last for long.
- Color choices: various hues and shades can be produced by mixing the concrete.
Granite countertops bring a beautiful and luxurious look to your applications. They are ideal countertops because they can withstand heat and moisture. They are mostly used in kitchens because they are strong and do not stain. They can also be used in bathrooms. They are easy to clean and come in a wide range of colors such as mount grey, Kashmir, Hassan green, black, and galaxy. Granite countertops are durable because they are not easy to scratch or cut. In case they are damaged, they can be easily repaired. Seal them annually to prevent staining.
Types of Granite Countertops
- Slab Granite: It is usually seamless and the most expensive type of granite countertop.
- Tiled Granite: Granite tiles are placed edge to edge and then secured with epoxy.
- Modular Granite: They are made using pieces of pre-cut granite.
Stone countertops are good options for bathrooms. They are durable hence best suited to kitchen countertops which are prone to knife scratches and hot objects. They are also a good choice for bathrooms where water is inevitable.
Types of Stones Used for Countertops
Some of them include:
Benefits of Stone Countertops
- They are durable
- They are almost seamless
- Low maintenance
- They are repairable
- They are water-resistant
Choose an outdoor countertop material that is weather-resistant, beautiful, durable and easy to clean. Avoid manufactured materials because they will fade due to UV rays. Materials mostly used for outdoor countertops include:
Contact an experienced professional from San Clemente Concrete to install countertops for you. Reach us on (949) 541-2077 for free estimates.